• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL - THREAD CLOSING TONIGHT (1/25) - DISCOUNTS ADDED - DeadOne's All Magazine Sales Thread - Complete Recap Pg. 34 - OVER 500 MAGAZINES STILL AVAILABLE
5 5

677 posts in this topic

Creepy #28 (Fair) - Free to any past or future buyer from this thread. Please claim in thread - CLAIMED
Cover attached but severely misshaped and beaten spine. :cry:

Spoiler

28a1.jpg

Spoiler

28b1.jpg

Edited by DeadOne

Creepy #49 (Good/VG) $8
Cover attached firmly at top staple, loosely at bottom staple and spine is split from the bottom up to the bottom staple (about 2").
A nice affordable copy of one of my personal favorites. Great iconic cover.

49a1.jpg

Spoiler

49b1.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:07 PM, Jordysnordy said:

Anyone wanting to read some great mags should pick up the SSOCs - you won't find better reads at such dirt cheap prices.

Thanks, Jeff.

So to make it a little more appealing, Let's do a sale. A Savage "Sale" Of Conan. xD

:news:

All Savage Sword Of Conan Magazines are now 30% Off

:news:

You can find those magazines listed starting on page 12.
I'm going to take a small break. I'll continue with the Creepy Mags. when I return.

Edited by DeadOne

10 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Always loved the SSOC covers and stories - and also always shocked they don't sell better.  Great group of magazines!

Thanks. :foryou:

Now that Marvel has Conan back in its wheelhouse, maybe they'll title the next movie "The Savage Sword". :wishluck: