• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Fantastic Four 110 variant..

28 posts in this topic

I might submit this. There are only 6 or 7 on the census and this copy is really nice, has OW/W pages too.

I would. Great looking book!!!! Hard as hell to find too. Looks 9.0-9.2.

If you paid over 15 cents you paid more than I did, but I don't have the variant. Beautiful Comic 9.2 but you can count on me being off 1 or 2 grades. thumbsup2.gif

Not wanting to hijack I'll just post links to mine for comparision's sake. No grades necessary, I don't want to confuse mine with Fire's

Front

Anyone interested in this book? A trade would be nice, but I would consider monetary offers. It's a nice book and I like it, it just doesn't fit into my collection too well and someone else would probably appreciate it more. That said, I would be happy to hang onto it if the right offer doesn't come along. confused-smiley-013.gif PM me if anyone wants to...

If you paid over 15 cents you paid more than I did, but I don't have the variant. Beautiful Comic 9.2 but you can count on me being off 1 or 2 grades. thumbsup2.gif

Not wanting to hijack I'll just post links to mine for comparision's sake. No grades necessary, I don't want to confuse mine with Fire's

Front

I just got mine back from Sarasota last week. Pretty happy with the grade. I only wish it was the color variant.

FF110.jpg