• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Diary Secrets #30 - Matt Baker!

4 posts in this topic

Hello! One book for sale today. Much as a I love romance comics, my romance focus is on silver/bronze age DC, so I'm going to let this one go to someone who appreciates it more. 

Some rules:

Some rules:

1.  :takeit:  in thread trumps PM conversations

2. no HoS/probation people please. I'm Crimebuster, not Crimeenabler

3. U.S. buyers only, my sincere apologies to our fine Canadian friends and all our buddies overseas

4. Paypal only! Thanks.

5. please pay promptly, I have a crimefighting monkey sidekick to feed

6. If there's any kind of issue with the book, let me know within one week of receiving it and we can figure out some kind of return. But I don't anticipate any issues!

Diary Secrets #30 - Matt Baker cover and interior

A couple notes:

The bottom staple on the back cover has two micro tears running from the staple to the spine but the cover and centerfold are firmly attached.

The last five pages has a small tear roughly a half inch long running from the right edge.

There's a sweet, sweet date stamp on the back cover, so if any Matt Baker historians were wondering when the last issue of this series hit stands, there you go. 

I have this as a 3.0

$310 shipped

bA9nn8u.jpg

BrbQBpO.jpg