• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Prices for Doc Strange 169/IM subby 1 9.6?

4 posts in this topic

According to my most recent issue of CBG, two Dr. Strange 169s in 9.6 sold recently, for between $400-$450. Seems dirt cheap to me for a great book with a great character, but they do tend to be very plentiful in high grade.

Hello.

Thae last sale of IM&SM #1 CGC 9.6 was in May 2005.

It sold for $750

If you follow the trend over the last few sales it would appear you would pay between $650-$800 dollars for a 9.6 copy if one came about today.

Any 9.4 copy with a Pedigree Status would appear to be worth around the $500 range.

There are no figures on any of the 9.8 copies as they must have sold privately acclaim.gif

Also no figures on the lone CGC 9.9 copy out there. hail.gif

Regards,

Aussie Russ...

The last sale of IM&SM #1 CGC 9.6 was in May 2005.

It sold for $750

If you follow the trend over the last few sales it would appear you would pay between $650-$800 dollars for a 9.6 copy if one came about today.

Regards,

Aussie Russ...

Thanks for the info. A 9.6 IM/Subby was the first CGC book I ever bought in November of 2000.

I paid $540 for it at the time, and thought I had massively overpaid as it seemed to go for less

for a long time thereafter. I think IM/Subby 1 was only $100 in Overstreet at the time, so I

probably was overpaying at that time.