• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-men-1 GL 7. ST 110 and more (more I have CGC grades for these)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

1st G.L.  the back looks tremendous ....the front... slightly rounded corners..... 1 corner slight double crease... some wear on bottom edge...spine has several tics  with 1 semi large 1 with color break.... The back is so nice it will lift grade by itself i would think...colors r good...it's in a bag or something ......r these already graded ? I guess there just in Mylar or something. I'm gonna say 8.0  just because that back looks so good but normally i would go with 7.5

p.s.  this book is amazing...... 

p.p.s.  i'll look at the Xmen later ...these things take awhile for novices like me.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

1st G.L.  the back looks tremendous ....the front... slightly rounded corners..... 1 corner slight double crease... some wear on bottom edge...spine has several tics  with 1 semi large 1 with color break.... The back is so nice it will lift grade by itself i would think...colors r good...it's in a bag or something ......r these already graded ? I guess there just in Mylar or something. I'm gonna say 8.0  just because that back looks so good but normally i would go with 7.5

p.s.  this book is amazing...... 

p.p.s.  i'll look at the Xmen later ...these things take awhile for novices like me.

1) GL 7) Yes to 7.5, but an exceptional 7.5 of pedigree quality if it's offered with a 7.5 Universal label, it will bring an 8.5 price point on Ebay or C-Link.

2) X-Men 1) Looks to be an 8.5 with significant right edge Marvel chipping. This class of book (8.0 to 9.0/9.2) with many chips of this size), will typically grade out at 6.0/6.5 at the CGC.

Edited by James J Johnson

4 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

That sounds about right - the Sinestro is magnificent with white pages and the X-Men is a very clean fine copy . Did you press these first ?

congrats !

I am not sure if they were pressed or not.   I would bet so