• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New slabs for sale
6 6

140 posts in this topic

These slabs are like deep dish pizzas compared to regular thickness ones. 

I have some slabbed copies that are not in the deep dish plastic and they are all perfectly fine. 

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

These slabs are like deep dish pizzas compared to regular thickness ones. 

I have some slabbed copies that are not in the deep dish plastic and they are all perfectly fine. 

image.jpg

Friggin insane.

It sux that you had to experience it, but worthwhile that you shared so others can benefit from the lesson without any of the pain.

Just now, grebal said:

Friggin insane.

It sux that you had to experience it, but worthwhile that you shared so others can benefit from the lesson without any of the pain.

Ditto.

Sorry for your loss, Andy :foryou: 

7 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

“9.4” massive damage st botttom

image.jpg

...that's a shame...... I got one from that group, and they were absolutely flawless.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

....how about posting the nicest Seated Liberty Half Dollar that you have ? GOD BLESS...

Last book of the thread. 

All-Top #8 CGC 8.0 $2650

Why should you buy this? Why shouldn’t you buy this?? :screwy: 

1. Classic Jack Kamen bondage cover

2. sweet Matt Baker art inside

3. Blue Beetle, Phantom Lady, and Rulah all begin in this issue

image.jpg

Just now, grebal said:

Friggin insane.

I'm going to send these pics to CGC and see if there's any room for compensation.  There really should be. It's too slim of a book to warrant going into those deep dishes.

2c

Just now, jimjum12 said:

...that's a shame...... I got one from that group, and they were absolutely flawless.... GOD BLESS....

....how about posting the nicest Seated Liberty Half Dollar that you have ? GOD BLESS...

They were super-sweet, that's for sure.  Sadly they are not anymore. :(

Up here in the Great White North, we don't get a lot of nice American coins.  Nothing to show you, unfortunately. (thumbsu

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

I'm going to send these pics to CGC and see if there's any room for compensation.  There really should be. It's too slim of a book to warrant going into those deep dishes.

2c

You sure you weren't using them on the Frisbee golf course?  They would probably make pretty good drivers....., :cool: 

2 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Does CGC offer any kind of compensation for somersetting like this? Pretty worrying, makes me want to never submit anything that even might be considered over-sized...

I'd bet money that they will..... they're first class all the way. GOD BLESS...

11 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Does CGC offer any kind of compensation for somersetting like this? Pretty worrying, makes me want to never submit anything that even might be considered over-sized...

As Jimbo said, they "should".