• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 110 color variant available for sale/trade...

32 posts in this topic

Sabo wasn't the intention. Had absolutely NO idea he was serious. makepoint.gif

Yes, I was serious. Now shush. tongue.gif

Let us go back & delete our posts. No one will know this conversation ever took place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Too late! Greggy sabotaged my thread like he tried to sabotage my lead in the grading contest! What a !

screwy.gif

Let us go back & delete our posts. No one will know this conversation ever took place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Too late! Greggy sabotaged my thread like he tried to sabotage my lead in the grading contest! What a !

Grading contest? The one that Sissy Greggy quit? foreheadslap.gif

Grading contest? The one that Sissy Greggy quit? foreheadslap.gif

wink.gif

Are Auctions like this in Marketplace allowed? I'd love to run something like this myself, but always assumed it was off-limits.

Guess not.

Why wouldn't they be? You really need to read A few simple guidelines for the Marketplace if you have any questions about what is/what is not allowed. What kind of stuff do you have available? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thank you for the link and since many other comic book forums do not allow auctions on their site, I assumed CGC was the same way. My mistake.

As for comics that I may want to sell this way it really comes down to not wanting to price many of these $25-$100 items and just letting the forum buyers decide. I am not trying to get rich just make some deals as easy as possible.

Thank you for the link and since many other comic book forums do not allow auctions on their site, I assumed CGC was the same way. My mistake.

As for comics that I may want to sell this way it really comes down to not wanting to price many of these $25-$100 items and just letting the forum buyers decide. I am not trying to get rich just make some deals as easy as possible.

Great...I see your profile notes that you collect 80's DC's, but obviously there aren't many of those in the $25-100 range, so what kind of stuff will you be offering?

• Administrator

I'm not aware of any restriction that would make this not allowed.

I will say that it's a very unregulated atmosphere. Swim at your own risk. The idea of people posting what their top offer is, but no names attached to it seems a bit dicey to me. EBay has all kinds of controls in place so that you can have some confidence in who has bid what, and what the reputation of the seller is, etc..

The basic idea of a listing here wasn't to make this the public face of your auctioning activity, but more as just another way to get the word out.

If this becomes a problem for some reason, it will become restricted. As of right now, it seems ok.

Sounds good. I doubt I will be posting any more top offers anyway. Looks like two people are interested in the book for cash/trade at around $150, so I will just be dealing through PMs from now on.

....unless someone can make a comparable offer? poke2.gifpoke2.gif