• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

1 post in this topic

Hey everybody. Up for grabs is my prized Incredible Hulk Keown set all in 9.8. You can see the set in the registry here ---("\(0o)/") I'm asking 3k shipped and insured (around $50 a book not counting the few expensive ones). I'll keep this up until Saturday night. Sunday I'll break up the set and put them up for auction on eBay. If you have any questions please ask or shoot me a PM if you'd rather. Thanks guys :)

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept only Paypal and MOs. All prices include shipping. Sorry, but I do not ship internationally unless your name is Ario (PM me Canada). I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members or people I've decided not to do business with (and I am checking folks). I can do timed payments, but please PM me first to work out the particulars. Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. The bigger the purchase, the better chance of a deal. Super lowballs won't even get replied to. Again, I WILL NOT reply to lowballs!!! 50% below asking is a lowball. I reserve the right to cancel any purchase.

HulkBannerDone.jpg

Edited by amnesiac