• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Superboy 205 CGC 9.4 100 Pager

20 posts in this topic

Just one 100 page slab left for sale at this time.

Superboy #205 CGC 9.4 OWW 

Rules:

I will sell to anyone with a USA address except those on the Probation or HOS list. I don't discriminate against those whose opinions are different than mine. No one is on "ignore."

Paypal Only

USA Only. 

Priority Mail Shipping in a 1095 box will be at exactly cost. From what I can tell, the cost may range from $7.70 to $12.90, depending on where you live. As a reference point, I will be shipping from 77386 (Spring, TX, which is a suburb of Houston).

First take it wins, which includes PMs. I don't live on the boards (sometimes only an hour a day), so I may not announce the winner for up to 24 hours.

Please don't PM me if you are offering less than asking price. The price shown is my minimum price at this time. 

I will ship within 3 business days of payment, usually sooner.

I expect payment within 2 days of taking it.

No returns on CGC books. 

I will refund holder fee if slab is cracked. However, I have learned to pack one book fabulously in a 1095 box, so the chance of a cracked slab is almost nil.

If I have violated any "rules", please let me know. There is always room for improvement.

1 minute ago, icefires said:

Superboy 205 CGC 9.4 Sold to lizards2!

Thank you Mike, I will send you an invoice just as soon as I plug your address in to the USPS "calculate a price."

I need to check something if you still have that cherry 2

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I need to check something if you still have that cherry 2

Dang!

Sorry, but I have pretty much committed that book (CGC 9.6) to Heritage Auctions. If you were meaning the 9.4 I already sold it. :frown:

I have a lot of raw Cherry books in high grade.

Give me a day to review what I have and I will get back to you via PM.

Or better yet, you can PM me with your want list and it will help me when checking my raws.

We can delay payment on Superboy until the Cherry situation is figured out.

14 minutes ago, icefires said:

Dang!

Sorry, but I have pretty much committed that book (CGC 9.6) to Heritage Auctions. If you were meaning the 9.4 I already sold it. :frown:

I have a lot of raw Cherry books in high grade.

Give me a day to review what I have and I will get back to you via PM.

Or better yet, you can PM me with your want list and it will help me when checking my raws.

We can delay payment on Superboy until the Cherry situation is figured out.

Yeah - it was this one https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/427845-closed-price-drop-last-2-books-undergrounds/?page=2

I'll send you a list

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

Wow. I thought the 8.5 I bought last year was nice. Congrats, @lizards2

BTW, this is a Key: First appearance of Iron Mike Grell!

I know nice ones are hard to come by! :banana: 

5 minutes ago, adampasz said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I know nice ones are hard to come by! :banana: 

Mine is white pages. :p

Which means absolutely nothing since CGC can't accurately determine PQ! :banana: 

Unless you're telling me it is raw or cracked out and you can tell they are white pages! :banana: 

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Which means absolutely nothing since CGC can't accurately determine PQ! :banana: 

Unless you're telling me it is raw or cracked out and you can tell they are white pages! :banana: 

Ha ha. You're not kidding. I just cracked this guy today. It was graded Off-White to White.

wp.thumb.jpg.ca73563d1fdf613441d7ac5ab7645716.jpg

o.O What the what?

7 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Ha ha. You're not kidding. I just cracked this guy today. It was graded Off-White to White.

wp.thumb.jpg.ca73563d1fdf613441d7ac5ab7645716.jpg

o.O What the what?

Image result for barfing emoji