• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Raising Funds for a LARGE purchase

7 posts in this topic

Just got presented with an offer for a LARGE purchase, so I'm looking to raise some funds. 

I don't have a lot active in MY CAF, but if your familiar with my collection you know generally what type of stuff I collect. 

I'll be activating some items later on that I'm finally willing to let go of. Some of these include:

Cliff Chiang LOTDK cover (held since 2007)

BLACK CAT MYSTERY 31 (held since 2007)

FABLES 11 Pg 6 (held since 2012)

HELLBLAZER 73 cover (held LONG time)

HOUSE OF MYSTERY v2 #13 cover (held since 2009)

These are just some of the items. I'll make more decisions tonight as I go through some things. 

Just to be clear, this isn't a fire sale :flamed:,  Just looking to raise some funds. If you're familiar with my collection you also know I'm not ascared to hold onto a piece for a decade to two.  Once the required amount is raised (hopefully) I'll end this silliness. 

If you're sitting there contemplating sending a PM about one of those pages from my, um, "other" group of pages know that it will take a SERIOUS above FMV price to shake one of those loose. I sold three pages from their before and I still get angry when I see them on CAF >:( .

=======================================================================================================

On a semi-related note, my annual sale begins tomorrow on NSNart. The timing is coincidental, you can't make this stuff up folks.

Edited by mister_not_so_nice