• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Venus #10!

5 posts in this topic

Tight flat book with some spine wear. Small hanging chad in the middle of the spine doesn't quite have the nerve to jump off. Tear under the guy's hand in the lower right. Everything's attached. Thanks all!

venus10.jpg.bc8d4ee7307960d44be460d3f7ec7ac5.jpg

venus10back.jpg.ccf95934b3bfddb07272f6b2802ea65b.jpg

rounded corners.....surface wear....slight tear on cover.....discoloration along the spine on back and front.....the back is in pretty rough shape ...that will hurt the grade a little.....a little tear in bottom corner ....bottom corners r creased....some large tics coming out of spine......small tear on top of back cover......the H is scratched out on the cover or something....these start to add up. It's a lot to take in......now its better to have blunted corners than rounded corners and it does affect the grade I just don't know when a blunted corner becomes rounded  but i think this is somewhere in the middle. There appears to b a decent size crease running up the front spine like for half the cover but its very faint but there appears to b a slight hole or a cover break under the V. I believe its better than a 3.0 but i don't think its a 4.0     So i'm gonna say 3.5     I'm new and i'm dumb so i would just concentrate on what other people say................

p.s.  Luv The Daisy BB Guns add on back. Growing up my next door neighbor owned Daisy Guns...so we had a lot of shoot outs in the woods......only got shot in the face once....dangerous thing BB Guns.

1 hour ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

rounded corners.....surface wear....slight tear on cover.....discoloration along the spine on back and front.....the back is in pretty rough shape ...that will hurt the grade a little.....a little tear in bottom corner ....bottom corners r creased....some large tics coming out of spine......small tear on top of back cover......the H is scratched out on the cover or something....these start to add up. It's a lot to take in......now its better to have blunted corners than rounded corners and it does affect the grade I just don't know when a blunted corner becomes rounded  but i think this is somewhere in the middle. There appears to b a decent size crease running up the front spine like for half the cover but its very faint but there appears to b a slight hole or a cover break under the V. I believe its better than a 3.0 but i don't think its a 4.0     So i'm gonna say 3.5     I'm new and i'm dumb so i would just concentrate on what other people say................

p.s.  Luv The Daisy BB Guns add on back. Growing up my next door neighbor owned Daisy Guns...so we had a lot of shoot outs in the woods......only got shot in the face once....dangerous thing BB Guns.

Excellent assessment. IMO 3.5, just a hair off of 4.0 if................

there's no splitting on the spine of more than an inch in total. I think I see some small areas of splitting, hard to tell without seeing it from the spine edge on.

Edited by James J Johnson