• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] f.s. venus 10-16 and shadow 4/2, best cover of run

20 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return ok.  s/h on me domestic, on you otherwise.  p.p., check or m.o. all good.

this is, imo, the cream of the crop insofar as shadow covers go.  this one is killer, with white pages.  i need $2,750 for it.

sha1673a.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

13 is gorgeous, but the very tip of the upper right corner of almost every page is gone [but not the covers!].  pages o/w and not brittle at all.  weird.   5.5 cuz of those chips?  $700.

venus13-2.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

14 is tuff.  this is a pretty, but flawed, copy.  once upon a time, it popped at the staple, but a prior owner ran a bead of glue down the spine and stuck that bad boy back on.  slight 4.0?  $350.

venus14.jpg

hate to sell this one, but busting a run needs a clean break.  wonderful everett cover.  i bought it as the okajima, and it has the proper atlas code, but no guarantees.  couple little back cover chips, and  f.c. tears up at the "st" in strange and center of the 'v.'  6.5-7.0'ish i'd say, with o/w pages.  $2,750.  SOLD!

venus15.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man