• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Selling my collection - Copper/Modern Raws +lots (running thread)

49 posts in this topic

Hi all.  Selling off my collection to help support my art making.  All books are original owner unless specified.

This thread will continue to expand as I get pics of stuff, there is a lot still to come.

Offers considered.  First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

On the runs, there may be a few duplicates I don't feel like pulling out of the group, so you might get a couple extras.  I took photos of every 10th comic, plus a couple of any in between that might be of interest.  If you want photos of a particular book, just ask.

No HOSers or probies

Payment

Paypal

Shipping

$5.00 shipping CONUS, for up to 15 comics.  Another $5 per 15 after that.  Or as specified in the listing below.  Will consolidate shipping if you get more than one

Returns

I package pretty well, but if a post office employee drops it off a building, runs over it, then backs over it again, then soaks it in an aquarium filled with piranhas, just pm me and I'll get you sorted out.

The Goods

Will list here, then photos in subsequent posts.

Page 1

Ghost Rider (1990) 1 - $5 NM-

Page 2

X-Force 1-4, 6-20 - $25 Includes 2 X-Force 1s, 1 polybagged with Sunspot/Gideon card (the real most popular characters in XF!).  Somehow #5 escaped sometime over the last, what, 30 years. I've got #21-42 also, but figured no one would be interested.  If you are just LMK.  NM for the lot, except the 1s have the printer's crease down the front.

Generation X 1 - $3 MT.  Without flaw.

Marvel Fanfare 6 - $3 NM/NM-.  Not the original owner on this one.  small corner splits.

Page 3

Superman Speeding Bullets Elseworlds- $3 NM.  Superman is found by the Waynes and becomes Batman.  I think this was the first Elseworlds story, but can't confirm.

Edited by SteppinRazor