• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman 121 CGC 5.5 OW/W

8 posts in this topic

Gonna toss up this very hot...or should I say COLD Batman key from 1959.

Batman 121 CGC 5.5 Off-White to White

First appearance of Mr. Freeze

Terms:
- Shipping is included and will go out via USPS Express
- Payment methods: PayPal, check/money order (3% discount offered)
- Time payments offered (PM for details)
- Returns accepted but you cover the juice back to me (and I'll make fun of you behind your back)
- I reserve the right to deny a sale to anyone on any list, be it the HOS/Probation or my personal DNS list

First :takeit:it gets it.  I don't care if it's in the thread, via PM or whatever...and if dem1138 comes in this thread and cries like a little baby, well the internet might explode...so let's not whine about a comic book, shall we??

Price: $3,250 or best offer

Since half the audience worships GPA, here's my reasoning:  4.5 sold in Jan for $2,000; 6.5 sold in Jan for $4,000.  This one falls in the middle and has exceptional PQ for the issue, hence the slight bump.  And I happen to really like this book....so:whee:

BM121CGC55.thumb.jpeg.3d2cf09f52eb65f3a2cff1bf105d6045.jpegBM121CGC55_1.thumb.jpeg.9dd5a7e937439e23a875f84495c67ad6.jpeg