• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 50% OFF! CLOSING TONIGHT, SUN 2/11 11PM EST - Amazing Spider-Man Variants, Dell'Otto & JSC Variants, George Perez Covers and other goodies - DISCOUNT & RECAP PG. 6

107 posts in this topic

So, the time has come for me to pass on some of my collection to some of you fine folks. Other things are starting to become more of a priority in my life and I honestly haven’t bought a comic book in nearly a year. Plus, I need the space…

Anyways, I've got a few Copper/Modern books including Amazing Spider-Man Variants, George Perez Covers, Gabriele Dell'Otto Variants, J. Scott Campbell Variants, and a few others. I've also put up most of my high grade ASM collection (9.0s and above) starting with #136 up until about the beginning of the vol. 4 run last year. There is two threads, one in the Golden/Silver/Bronze sub-forum and one in the Copper/Modern sub-forum after completion of listing books in the Golden/Silver Bronze section. In addition to the ASM threads, I have a small thread of Silver/Bronze books including Kirby covers, John Byrne covers, Neal Adams Covers, Frank Miller Daredevil etc.

Here is the ASM thread in the Copper/Modern Section: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/428043-high-grade-amazing-spider-mans-90s-vfnm-and-above/ NOW 50% OFF EVERYTHING!

Threads will be ongoing for maybe a couple of days. I will note the date and time in advance and will notify you guys if it has to be postponed.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps everything and anything. This includes negotiations done through PM. If negotiations are done through PM the buyer most also post on the thread that he/she has taken it via PM. The time stamp in the thread with :takeit: will be the deciding factor. Invoices will be sent after I have closed both ASM threads and the 2 other threads of other books. Payment is to be due within 4 days.

Shipping for 1 – 3 Raw books is $6. Each additional book after that is $0.50. Any orders over $100 (combinable among all my threads), shipping is on me. I will ship international if requested. PM me and we can work out the details for shipping

If you guys need to know the type of seller I am, my eBay is lucidenigma. I’ve sold a number of books there since the beginning. I’ve also sold on this forum, but never bothered to start a kudos thread (Really didn’t think I’d be selling off most of my books). Regardless, I can honestly say I haven’t received any negative feedback selling comic books, and if I do mess something up, I gladly correct it and make things right. With that said, a few final things:

PayPal Only Please

No HoS or Probies

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me

Edited by Lucid Enigma

EVERYTHING 50% OFF!

RECAP:

PAGE 1

Amazing Spider-Man #573 Kevin Mcguire Scorpion Variant – NM – $8

Amazing Spider-Man #692 60s Variant – NM – $15 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #692 80s Variant – VF/NM – $40 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #692 90s Variant – NM – $15 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #692 00s Variant (Copy A) – NM – $20 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #692 00s Variant (Copy B) – VF/NM – $10

Amazing Spider-Man #692 00s Variant (Copy C) – NM- – $15

Amazing Spider-Man #698 1:50 Pasqual Ferry Variant – NM+ – $10

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #20.1 Nick Bradshaw Variant – NM – $3

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #1.2 Ryan Ottley Variant – NM – $3

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #24 Joe Jusko Corner Box Variant – NM- – $5

PAGE 2

Avengers vs. X-Men #9 – NM – $3

Avengers vs. X-Men #11 – NM+ – $2

Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 – NM – $3

Betty & Veronica FCBD 2017 – NM+ – $2 (Adam Hughes)

PAGE 3

Dragonball Super FCBD 2017 – NM+ – $2

Earth 2 #2 – NM+ – $2 (Gay Green Lantern)

Flash #6 – NM+ – $3

Inhumans vs. X-Men (IVX) #5 1:50 Gabriele Dell'Otto Variant – NM+ – $20 SOLD

Justice League International #2 – NM – $2

Marvels Project #1 Virgin Cover – VF/NM – $4

Peter Parker Spider-Man #1A – NM – $2

Peter Parker Spider-Man #1B – NM – $2

PAGE 4

Secret Empire FCBD 2017 – NM – $2

Superior Spider-Man #2 – NM – $2

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #200 – NM+ – $3 SOLD

Ultimate Comics The Ultimates #16 – NM+ – $2 (President Steve Rogers)

Webspinners Tales of Spider-Man #1 Sunburst Variant – NM – $3

Wonder Woman FCBD 2017 – NM- – $2

X-Men #30 – NM – $2

FYI - SHIPPING IS COMBINABLE AMONG ALL OF MY THREADS. ORDERS OVER $100 WILL SHIP FOR FREE!

COPPER/MODERN HIGH GRADE ASM THREAD: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/428043-high-grade-amazing-spider-mans-90s-vfnm-and-above-recap-pg-5-continues-21-8pm-est/ NOW 50% OFF EVERYTHING!

Edited by Lucid Enigma