• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking Mail in Subs for Silicon Valley Comic Con.

11 posts in this topic

Items must be in hand by April 1st. Books can be sent to:

Pioneer Comics

915 Palmito Drive

Millbrae, CA 94030

Below are the links to the guest lists and will update as guests are added:

Guest List: http://www.svcomiccon.com/index.php/guests/

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures is a fee of $6 per signature 

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, CGC will charge an additional $5.00 per signature on the invoice. 

*Creator signature fees extra (if any).

*Non-comic book items are taken on a case-by-case basis...please contact us for details

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures  is a fee of $25 per signature (note - there are some exceptions for celebs that normally have extremely long lines or maximum # of books they will sign at a time where prices may be higher)

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Non-comic book items are taken on a case-by-case basis...please contact us for details

ADDITIONAL FEES

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee (CGC NO LONGER ACCEPTS THE PRECUT BLUE WINDOW BAGS)

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order or Paypal with added 4% fee (5% for international payments)

If you need to contact me text me at 650-888-7452.  I will get back to you with in 24hrs. My current job site has a signal blocker while in the building. 

Fallowing Silicon Valley Comic Con I'll be at Sac Con with Ron Lim the next weekend it you want to add his signature to any book. 

On 2/3/2018 at 6:18 PM, stguchi1 said:

Items must be in hand by April 1st. Books can be sent to:

Pioneer Comics

915 Palmito Drive

Millbrae, CA 94030

Wow... just got back from vacation I missed this.. dumb question, what if they arrive to you on the 2nd? I'm assuming I just pay for the return shipping? Sunday no delivery is a rough one... ugh..