• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion for selling almost an entire run of a comic?

2 posts in this topic

I have almost every issue of the original Justice League of America comic title.  I just sent my Brave & The Bold #28 for grading...but that still leaves almost 200 issues that I have.  I know some are worth good money.  I just don't want to have to deal with selling them individually...Just looking for recommendations.  Thanks!

45 minutes ago, zipbags said:

I have almost every issue of the original Justice League of America comic title.  I just sent my Brave & The Bold #28 for grading...but that still leaves almost 200 issues that I have.  I know some are worth good money.  I just don't want to have to deal with selling them individually...Just looking for recommendations.  Thanks!

You could consign them.  You just ship to one dealer (maybe mycomicshop? maybe heritage if they're all super high grade? maybe another one?), and they can toss them in an auction and take care of everything.  Of course they take a sizeable cut.  There may be others here on the boards who you could consign to, I don't know how their rates would compare or how the timing would work.  they will probably sell the keys individually, and sell the rest in lots depending on the value, but they can advise on what they think works best.

But that's what I would think of, just ship them all to one reputable dealer in one package, and just let them deal with it. And 2-3 months later, I've got a bucket of money!