• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Will be selling  some PCH books to raise funds for other books through out the week.  Will start off with 3 listings and add more later.  Shipping is Free within the US.   Payment accepted paypal/money order or Check.  Thanks for looking.

Tales From the Crypt #36 VF/NM 9.0 White pages  asking $825    $750   

img087.jpg

img088.jpg

IMG_20180126_214553.jpg

Edited by mstrange

9 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

I was wondering where you'd gone. lol

And E.C.s - they're overrated. Stick to Bakers. :wink:

Never gone!  Oh just haunting the nightmares of Gold collectors everywhere, you know,  as you do a fine job of it yourself!

ECs - ah just a smidgen too common for me.  They are the coolest thing ever, but I'm not known for my self control. So common + lots of issues + William is insane = vast fiscal outlay to start EC!

Anyway, happy to leave you something ;)

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Never gone!  Oh just haunting the nightmares of Gold collectors everywhere, you know,  as you do a fine job of it yourself!

ECs - ah just a smidgen too common for me.  They are the coolest thing ever, but I'm not known for my self control. So common + lots of issues + William is insane = vast fiscal outlay to start EC!

Anyway, happy to leave you something ;)

Well, at least you understand your addiction!

And much obliged on leaving me something. :flamed:

Ok that's it for this sales thread.   Will Leave this thread up until Friday evening.  Everything unsold will either go back in the box or put in other sell venues.   Appreciate everyone taking a look and those buying books.   Also I am open to offers on anything left in the thread.