• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous Copper & Modern - CLOSED
1 1

13 posts in this topic

There's an old kudos thread for me somewhere and I'll post a link if I find it.  I have a 500+ rating on eBay with 100% positive feedback, never a neutral or negative rating.

Looking to make room in my comic area, and up for sale will be an assortment of books hopefully you'll find tightly graded and attractively priced.

Shipping on raws is $5 for up to 3, 3+ is $10.  Slabs $10, up to 3.  I ship USPS priority and am fully insured.  If you live outside the US, please PM me first before "taking".  International shipping likely to be at cost. 

PayPal accepted.  For larger purchases (say $100 or more), I'll invoice within 48 hours & payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice.  In reality I'm more flexible than, that but just specifying in case I have to come back to it.

Returns accepted at my discretion.  If you have an issue after receiving books, please contact me as I aim for complete satisfaction with every purchase.

ll told, I have a collection of 14,000 books and am looking to move the majority of them, over time.  I will be listing things in various venues based on where I think a particular lot might do best.  I would be more than happy to put together a long box or two if anyone is looking for quantity.  I can meet for an in-person deal in some parts of New York City, western Long Island, and along the I-95/91/84 corridor between NYC and say southern VT and NH.  Just ask if you are looking for anything in particular.

Check out my miscellaneous Gold-Silver-Bronze sales thread here.

Edited by xomic

Thank you to everyone who has purchased something from my thread.  Tracking information has been sent to all whose packages are on the way.  If you have not yet paid and/or are waiting to see what else I may be posting, no problem.  I will try to list as much as I can tonight.  For any payments received by midnight, I can ship tomorrow morning.  As of tomorrow this thread (and shipping) will go on a one-week hiatus.