• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver and Bronze Splendiferousness - CLOSED
2 2

307 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Thanks, Sean!

I still remember buying this comic off the spinner rack as a kid! Seems crazy that more than 40 years later I can buy this one (in better condition, I'm sure) for only $9. How long does it take on average to earn $9 - half an hour? In 1975 it took me a whole week to earn a quarter!

1 hour ago, Black_Adam said:

I still remember buying this comic off the spinner rack as a kid! Seems crazy that more than 40 years later I can buy this one (in better condition, I'm sure) for only $9. How long does it take on average to earn $9 - half an hour? In 1975 it took me a whole week to earn a quarter!

You might be one of 8 people who bought this book off the rack. I doubt Western Gunfighters sales were particularly robust.

15 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

You might be one of 8 people who bought this book off the rack. I doubt Western Gunfighters sales were particularly robust.

I loved Kid Colt Outlaw, Two Gun Kid etc. (even Charlton Billy the Kid) but I do remember they were rare finds on the spinner rack before disappearing completely by the end of the seventies...