• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #6 ............. SPOILERS

6 posts in this topic

I've decided to continue reading this book, because I've never really read Cap titles in the past, and I really want to learn more about him.

But reading issue 6, it saddens me to truly say: No one stays dead. Not even Bucky.

(at least, events led me to believe that it's Bucky who appears at the end of the issue)

That's not Bucky. gossip.gif

That's Jack Monroe aka Nomad

Jack Monroe became the third Bucky, who was the partner of the fourth Captain America in the 1950s. Today Bucky III is the costumed adventurer called Nomad.

What's with all the flash backs and stuff then? I'm not fully up to speed on Cap history but I assume these guys never fought side by side before? Does anyone actually think the Skull is dead, shot down like a common thug. I don't think so. Still I love this series, was going to stay away but I'm glad I decided to buy the first few issues. I'm hooked.

Jack Monroe became the third Bucky, who was the partner of the fourth Captain America in the 1950s. Today Bucky III is the costumed adventurer called Nomad.

But I thought Monroe bit it in this arc... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jack Monroe died in like issue 4 or something like that. gossip.gif And his body was found by SHIELD agents and then blown to bits. The character who is revealed in the last few pages is NOT Jack Monroe.