• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] One Tough Book -- Pre-code Romance/GGA
1 1

10 posts in this topic

One tough book up tonight, but it's the kind of book that if you've been looking for it, it makes your year to find it. Category is best described as pre-code romance/GGA. Price and grade will both compare favorably to the two examples I could find available out there.

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins.

Payment: Money order or check; I do not have Paypal.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Shipping: Price includes U.S. Shipping.

Curious? Ready?

Edited by Readcomix

Girls' Life #6 (last issue) in Fine minus. If I had to hazard a numeric guess, I'd say 5.5. Clean and complete, though in the upper right above "magazine" the name Barbara is written. Hard to see on the dark blue ink. Also, light pencil notation upper right corner of back cover. Staples clean.

This uncommon book is the last issue of the series (Nov 1954), a comic that attempts women's magazine-like features too. More interior shots? Just ask.

$350 shipped in the U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Girls' Life #6 (last issue) in Fine minus. If I had to hazard a numeric guess, I'd say 5.5. Clean and complete, though in the upper right above "magazine" the name Barbara is written. Hard to see on the dark blue ink. Also, light pencil notation upper right corner of back cover. Staples clean.

This uncommon book is the last issue of the series (Nov 1954), a comic that attempts women's magazine-like features too. More interior shots? Just ask.

$350 shipped in the U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take

8 minutes ago, Point Five said:

65 views in 4 minutes. I think you've got this clickbait thing figured out! :D

Thank you sir, but I think it's a matter of coming in just as you were wrapping up your killer thread (hard to resist stuff there; I'm holding back due to a pair of imminent sizable purchases, which is why I've sold frequently in recent weeks.) You had all our attention in these parts!