• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,618 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

worthless boardies

:cloud9:

One thing that comes to my mind, about not posting much, is by the time I read through all the other smart boardies, input and comments, takes, etc,

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN PRETTY MUCH COVERED, AND ANY THOUGHTS I HAD HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY, BY AT LEAST 10-  DIFFERANT BOARDIES,

as such, I have nothing new to add, at least that the way I feel, about 99% of the time,

:taptaptap: 

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

One thing that comes to my mind, about not posting much, is by the time I read through all the other smart boardies, input and comments, takes, etc,

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN PRETTY MUCH COVERED, AND ANY THOUGHTS I HAD HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY, BY AT LEAST 10-  DIFFERANT BOARDIES,

as such, I have nothing new to add, at least that the way I feel, about 99% of the time,

start a water cooler thread about insurance

7 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

East Coast Hardcore Website. It was all crazy hardcore kids from the 90-00s scene, people regularly got jumped at shows.

Haha, the hardcore scene was so much softer here in Atlanta. We would hear tales from up north about how a band would order a beatdown on some dude for lighting up a cigarette at a show, but nothing like that ever happened here. Just a bunch of cupcakes with black X's on their hands trying to find a legit vegan burrito place. You guys were definitely on another level.

1 minute ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Haha, the hardcore scene was so much softer here in Atlanta. We would hear tales from up north about how a band would order a beatdown on some dude for lighting up a cigarette at a show, but nothing like that ever happened here. Just a bunch of cupcakes with black X's on their hands trying to find a legit vegan burrito place. You guys were definitely on another level.

Must be the cold weather.I've seen some crazy violence at punk/HC shows here in Ottawa or Montreal/TO.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Well after 645 posts I'm realizing this board is'nt as dead as I thought.

Get busy, buddy.  You can do better than that.  Your not going to get far in your career with a line like, "Almost killed 26 vermin this week!"

1 hour ago, paperheart said:
2 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

start a water cooler thread about insurance

Does insurance ever work out?  I mean except for the golfin', resort dwellin' insurance salesman? (shrug)

47 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
50 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Must be the cold weather.I've seen some crazy violence at punk/HC shows here in Ottawa or Montreal/TO.

Enough of your frigid sexual fantasies, perv :baiting: I'll give it you..., nice and warm...,

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Get busy, buddy.  You can do better than that.  Your not going to get far in your career with a line like, "Almost killed 26 vermin this week!"

:applause: I caught a skunk today, and I thought of you. :roflmao:

Just now, oakman29 said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:applause: I caught a skunk today, and I thought of you. :roflmao:

Man..., I drove to Klamath Falls yesterday, and there were several Boone and Crockett sized ones dead on the road..., with no smell.  I did not think of you, however. :S

Just now, oakman29 said:

Hopefully you dont think Im bullying you. Hard to tell these days, worrying how fragile some get around here.

I'm snowflakin' in a death-spiral right now...., 

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm snowflakin' in a death-spiral right now...., 

bwwwahahaha!  :roflmao:

Really you are one of the coolest cats here, dont let anyone know I said that.

It might ruin my rep .:fear:

I'm glad to hear we are on for the Friday night quimby...., :baiting:  Maybe we can kill some stuff..., before, during and after.

We got a end of April ground squirrel shoot coming up in Crane - annual family activity.   It's all family, but I think you'd fit in well.

Pervert.