• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Sinnot signature
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys! I am new to this forum and do not know if this has been discussed before (a quick search shows me that it has not).

Well, I have a CGC Silver Age Captain America #111 signed by Stan Lee from a couple of years ago. I just found out that Joe Sinnot, the issue's inker, signs things by sending them to an address and paying some money. Since my comic is already in its case, I wanted to know if there is some sort of service that allows for me to send them the comic, have them open the case, and then have it signed by Sinnot. I understand that, because of his age, he does not leave his home or do much appearances (if any). I already asked the CGC people and they linked me to this forum to find an answer. Thank you all, whatever your answers may be.

9 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Joe Sinnott will be signing at East Coast Comicon April 27-29th.  Reach out to @Rich_Henn as he will be attending that show.

@elcochinote

Per what ExNihlio said, yes----I'll be facilitating the East Coast Comicon in April, and can crack your yellow s/s for you to add Sinnott at that show.

If you need anyone else added to any books, I can carry over something to any shows between April and May (MegaCon) and drop off at WW Philly (also in May this year).  Beyond that, I'm at Heroes Comicon in June and then SDCC in July.

Desert Wind’s Celestial Comics will be the official facilitator for the East Coast Comic Con. We have been offering the CGC Signature Series service at ECCC for the last three years running. We work closely with the Promoter to provide CGC service to attendees of the show. We will have witnesses available. We will also be bringing in guests, Larry Lieber and Joe Giella. Possibly a few others as well. And we will be accepting submissions for the Legends Tour which will include John Romita, Sal Buscema, Joe Sinnott, Tom DeFalco, Roy Thomas, Don Perlin, Gerry Conway, David Michelinie, and Michael Kaluta. We will also be accepting submissions for the Todd McFarlane CGC Signing taking place in June. If you have any questions, please email us at Sharon@celestial-comics.com. Thank you.

I can't say enough good things about @Rich_Henn

If you submit with him, you'll be in good hands.  (thumbsu  I've trusted him with my books for years.