• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help signed cracked hulk #1

2 posts in this topic

So my wife some years back was the best wife and bought me a signed hulk #1 CGC 0E79F74E-E41C-4237-B41C-D6DD99BB8408.thumb.jpeg.f7dee669048fc167926a66e1ededc9ff.jpeg4.5. Now I’m not a professional comic book guy I just have always collected since I was a kid. Anyway worst thing that could ever happen I put my comics away since I have a 1 year old and the case I had it in fell . Corner cracked on my Hulk #1. Since it’s signed I thought cgc will only certify the signature if they witness it. If the seal is not broken will they still certify it and replace the kit? And if so do I need to travel to a convention to get it done? I live in Jacksonville and I just don’t see any conventions coming by. Anyway any help is appreciated. Thank you all in advance and I know I am a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person and already feel that way.

You can just mail it in for a reholder.

because of the high value you can even just drive to Sarasota if it makes u feel better

look on the website for ‘reholder’ or call them directly.

i think reholder run about $12 plus shipping and insurance