• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: New Teen Titans 1
1 1

8 posts in this topic

The cover looks really nice and lays flat. There's some minor blunting on the lower left corner.  But there's an odd miswrap.  The inside pages are cut ragged, and everything lays a little off - especially noticeable at the top right corner.  Any thoughts on a Grade?  Thanks in advance!  I just posted updated pictures.  The previous set were shot with the wrong filter and they all looked yellow.  

NTT1FC.jpg

NTT1BC.jpg

NTT1FCPages 2.jpg

NTT1FCPages1.jpg

NTT1FCPages2.jpg

Edited by jdraheim
better pictures

4 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

comic looks 6.0ish.......... page quality looks - "Tan"

I just updated the photos.  The first set were taken with the wrong filter and everything looked yellow.  Regardless - the pages are a little tan

I'll say 9.4. Looks great!

Man, I was an absolute Titans nut in the early/mid 80s, and I can remember when a NTT #1 seemed hopelessly out of reach. NO shops had a #1 in stock, or if they did it was a wall book priced to the moon and hopelessly out of reach. I probably would have traded most of my collection for one back then.

7 hours ago, jdraheim said:

I like hearing some of these 9.2's and 9.4's but don't the ragged cut pages and uneven miswrap hurt the grade?  I know these are printing defects.  

Right, both are printing defects and by current grading standards neither would factor into the grade.