• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Big Price Drop - 80s Marvel Canadian Price Variant Lot 40 Books
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Not sure what these things what worth, if anything, so thread crapping is welcome. Found a stack of 80s marvel Canadian price variants. There are 40 books total. Many are beat up. Some are in pretty decent shape. As a group I’ll call then F/VF.

Any questions about specific issue(s) please let me know. 

How about $100 $60 for the lot shipped in US via media mail?  First :takeit: gets it. PayPal only. 

D7BD5883-42AE-40C4-AD20-3FA1F44E9B01.jpeg

Edited by diestler

How is Eugene?   I woke up in Portland this a.m. and it was spitting snow.  Ended up driving home through The Dalles.  Terribly scenic out that way, especially with the snowline painted on the Columbia Gorge country...., :cloud9:   395 miles I drove today...., :p

:hi: that’s a pretty long haul. Lots of snow in Eugene today which was fun because we are lucky to get it once a year or every other. Of course it didn’t stick but it was coming down hard for a few hours throughout the day.  I was looking at those ECs I got from you.  Great looking books. 

3 minutes ago, diestler said:

:hi: that’s a pretty long haul. Lots of snow in Eugene today which was fun because we are lucky to get it once a year or every other. Of course it didn’t stick but it was coming down hard for a few hours throughout the day.  I was looking at those ECs I got from you.  Great looking books. 

Yeah - I was up for the State Wrestling Championships.  It turns out going through the Dalles and then south was a good choice - it looks like all the mountain passes were snarled with snow today.  I just hit a little slush on I-84, then about 20 miles worth of packed snow east of La Pine.  And I didn't have to deal with those @$^#% Portland drivers going over a snowy Mt Hood.

I've still got the rest of the ECs if you want to step outside the crime/horror realm....,