• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collection of High Grade Dark Horse Star Wars - SOLD!

5 posts in this topic

Hello all.  It's time for this long box of Star Wars comics to move on to a new home.  All of them has been bagged and boarded since being purchased and most were never read.  I'd put them at a conservative 9.4 but quite a few look better.  The entire long box of book including shipping in the US is included in the price.  A great buy for any Star Wars fan with tons of great reading.  International shipping will be so expensive I'm scared to even look but if you want me to ship it International it will be at cost and via Priority Mail.

I prefer Paypal but contact me after getting the invoice and we can work something out.  Returns are of course always accepted within a few weeks of you getting the books so buy with confidence. 

I'm showing pictures of about 160 of the books but you will get a full long box or about 250 comics.  $1 a book for high grade books shipped to your door.  can't beat it.

Edited by 1Cool

Just now, Mapleleafvann said:

:takeit:POW!

Nice!  I'll send you an invoice in a bit.  Thanks for the quick sale - I'll throw in some extra goodies to make it a packed full long box.