• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man #1 - CGC Universal (Blue) 4.0 VG - White Pages

2 posts in this topic

Hey all!

I have decided to sell my ASM 1.  Here is some background on it:

It was pressed from a 3.5 to a 4.0.  

The cover is detached at the bottom staple (only). The top staple is still attached.

There are stickers on the centerfold (of what I don't know) and they were factored into the grading process per CGC, which is why the book received a blue label instead of a green. 

There is no MC on the front cover, but there is pre -marvel chipping and light chipping on the back cover.  Any other questions, please let me know!

Since there aren't any sales for a 4.0 on GPA since last August, I have derived at my asking price based on the following:

Took the average of the 90 day and 12 month GPA for a 4.5 and a 3.5, both with recent sales, and met around the mid point for a 4.0.  I also factored in a little extra since this book has a really nice wrap, centering, and of course White Pages!

ASKING:  $7,500

Putting the book up for the weekend only.

Here are the :rulez:  when purchasing:

• No Hall of Shame or Probation List Members (tsk)
  • First unconditional  :takeit: via post or PM takes it, timestamp applies. 
  • Payment due within 3 days of sale.  If payment not received within that time period, I reserve the right to void the sale and re-list the book.
  • PayPal is preferred method for time purposes (will send invoice)
  • Check/money orders also accepted (book ships once funds clear)
  • Shipping is FREE to US and $35 to Canada; International buyers please PM me first for shipping cost.
  • No returns as this is a professionally graded book

Thanks for your interest!  PM me with any questions or additional picture requests.

My Kudos Thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/408795-dst-feedback-thread/

Regards,

Dave

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

Edited by DST