• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Game Time

5 posts in this topic

Are there any collectors out there who collect the DC comic called "It's Game Time"? There were four issues published starting with Sept-Oct. 1955. I have the first issue and I've been looking for the other three for years in strict Fine or better shape. I have seen a few in low grade beat up condition but nothing approaching the nice 7.5 I bought back in 1996. I posted a scan under the 10 cent thread of the book. JUst let me know if you've had any success in finding fine or better copies. Tx-Steve

That is a tough title and good luck on locating them. I think the nicest copy I ever saw was about FN+ maybe 12 years ago. Would love to see a high grade set of these some day. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

... I would assume just finding a copy without writing inside would be a chore in itself let alone a fine or better considering it was targeted towards the wee tykes,....

I remember reading in a early issue of Comic Book Marketplace, Gary Carter saying ,what a tough run that is.You definately have a challenge ahead of you, but then that's part of the fun of collecting. Thrill of the Hunt!!! grin.gif