• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Cable and deadpool (Marvel 2004) 1-50 complete BEST OFFER??
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I purchased a large collection of comics and am looking to move some of the "better"  books quickly and cheaply. I will attatch pics here  and I am willing to send scans on pricier books (within reason) My sellers name on Ebay is Kevin CWA and there i have a feedback rating of 100% 

I will ship via priority flat rate to the continental USA at a cost of $6 for up to 10 books, $15 for any amt up to 50 books. I will ship anywhere to anyone who can pay in paypal funds and cover the shipping charges

first the details: payment will be made by paypal only as i want to move these quickly. I ship only via priority mail insured  10 books or less protected envelope up anything over 10 is flat rate boxed. first :takeit:gets the books. payment is expected in 3 days and i will ship promptly.

Onto the books: Cable and Deadpool Marvel 2004 issues 1-50 books average out to vf/nm and i can send out individual scans for books (within reason) all books are shown close ups are of issue #1, 50 and 2 books that are damaged 35 and 36 upper top corner rip 1/4" extending thru the book.  I am asking $160 for this lot + shipping.  If you are looking for a nice set of books from a reliable seller this might be for you thanks for your interest

WIN_20180304_12_29_12_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180304_12_29_22_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180304_12_29_30_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180304_12_29_42_Pro.jpg

Edited by anstettoman