• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thank to all who bought!
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Hello,

Been a while since I had a sale thread. Seems to be a popular thing now so I will jump in.

Thanks to Senior Surfer I now have a link to my kudos thread:  

So, without further ado:

Logo_zps3e9f2538.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First :takeit: in thread prevails despite ongoing negotiations. If we agree on a price per PM, the buyer must post the first :takeit: in thread.

Buyers of ill repute are encouraged to move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping - I have elected not to turn shipping into a profit center. I generally lose a few bucks, and I am OK with that.

All orders over $100 ship free (US), all orders under $100 (US) ship for $7, any quantity of books, First class or priority depending on weight. Outside US, let's talk about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packaging - All orders are shipped in a new box, typically the awesome-for-comics Uline S-164, I pay around $.75 each for these.

I grade conservatively to avoid disappointments and delight buyers. Any problem with a book that slips under my radar can be returned at my cost.

Payment - Paypal only please

Discussion in the thread is encouraged.

Edited by Tempus Fugit