• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G1 Transformers

21 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm parting ways with the last of my bots collection.  All prices are OBO so don't be afraid to make offers. Shipping is extra and will be exact by weight unless your loot fits safely in a flat rate priority box option (not the flat rate envelope).

I'll post pics of everything, but here is the list in the meantime.  All are original G1s, no remakes or fakes:

Astrotrain with gun. Nice body and stickers, but loose joints. He displays and transforms and will hold his gun - $40

Dirge almost complete. Dirge is pretty worn. He comes with both wings, both fists and instruction manual - $18

Double Dealer with Knok and Skar only - very  nice condition and stickers. just missing all other accessories - $40

Kup complete - $40  very nice bot. 

Octane incomplete - $35  really nice, very good chrome, tight joints . just incomplete.  He has his gun but its warped a little. was like that when I got it.

Silverbolt incomplete (has Superion's head and big gun) - $25   Nice shape all around

Pre Rub Soundwave with canons and missiles - $70

Top Spin complete with gun -$10

Scattorshot bot only - $15  Very nice shape, very few stickers ever applied. Stickers present are in pretty good shape

Headstrong bot only - $10  someone nibbled on the end of his horn at some point.  his stickers are meh. but tight joints and ok overall shape.

Tantrum bot only - $10     same as headstrong , someone nibbled on the tip of his horn. Decent body, tight joints, meh stickers.

Cutthroat bot only - $10  nice condition just no accessories

Rippersnapper complete and really nice bot - $25  

Bots only:

Air Raid - loose joints , only ok stickers -  $8
Nosecone  -  tight joints, nice bot - $10
lightspeed  - tight joints, clean little bot - $10
Afterburner - tight joints, nice bot  - $10
Overdrive (omnibot)   - semi tight joints, nice shape  $10
Sparkstalker  - doesn't spark that I can tell, tight joints  - $8

Edited by speedcake

Octane w/ gun.  missing all other accessories. His gun is warped a little. No idea how this happened. I got it this way.  Very nice chrome, tight joints, many stickers never applied.  There is a small bit of oxidation that would need to be cleaned away from a spot. I'll include a pic. It maybe stained now, and now that I look at it closer it looks like the screws were already maybe replaced there at some point.

$35

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG