• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

please help me i need CGC to ship my books
1 1

43 posts in this topic

hey guys i sent cgc a few books a few months abck and thiought i would have time to go to Sarasotta myself and pick them up but things have changed and i can't which means they are already greaded and are just sitting there, are tehre anyway i can pay for shipping now and CGC ships them, thanks 

20 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Have you called them?  It should only take a couple of minutes on the phone to get them shipped to you.

what kind of advice is that?  :eyeroll:

21 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Have you called them?  It should only take a couple of minutes on the phone to get them shipped to you.

I find it better to draw a half pint of my own blood then, on some fine parchment paper, use the blood to write a detailed list of all of the books in my submission along with my shipping address and payment information. 

Then I tear the page into 9.8 pieces place them an iron box, bury it on hallowed ground, and sacrifice 9.9 white rabbits in the name of CGC... precisely at the stroke of 10.0 pm. 

then I hang up and listen for my answer. 

1 minute ago, comix4fun said:

I find it better to draw a half pint of my own blood then, on some fine parchment paper, use the blood to write a detailed list of all of the books in my submission along with my shipping address and payment information. 

Then I tear the page into 9.8 pieces place them an iron box, bury it on hallowed ground, and sacrifice 9.9 white rabbits in the name of CGC... precisely at the stroke of 10.0 pm. 

This must be done while listening to Jefferson Airplane

2 minutes ago, comix4fun said:
33 minutes ago, comicquant said:

I do all that, but I substitute cocker spaniels for the rabbit part.

Just now, comicquant said:

This must be done while listening to Jefferson Airplane

Or Starship...., 

Just now, lizards2 said:

I was really hoping for the PQ bump from the white rabbits....but I was probably being overly cautious. 

Just now, Logan510 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

It's crazy you go through all that considering you don't submit books lol

hm  

why should that prevent me from having fun?

1 minute ago, comix4fun said:

I was really hoping for the PQ bump from the white rabbits....but I was probably being overly cautious. 

Yeah - I guess they only eat their own poop once, so maybe that works out...., hm

Just now, Logan510 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

hm  

why should that prevent me from having fun?

I look forward to retirement :)

I highly recommend it.  You can post on the CGC boards all day, just like at work.  lol

Just now, electricprune said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Or Starship...., 

Starship or Jefferson Starship? There is a difference.

The Slick one.