• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing Today! -- Magazines -- Creepy #1, Heavy Metal #1 still available! Planet of the Apes #1&2 added!
1 1

169 posts in this topic

Okay, gang, that's everything I've got for this thread. I can't stress enough that if you think something is not priced fairly (I tried) please PM as I am reasonable to work with.

I will give this a couple days as I am busy at work through Wednesday, but I will shoot for closing by mid-week. I recently bought an all or nothing deal in order to get a couple major keys I have always wanted, so I have a lot of quite varied material to share, much of it cool and esoteric.

Not sure what I will offer next, but I just re-bagged a stack of about 50 pre-code and early post-code romance books, mostly mid- to lower technical grade but presenting well. I will choose my keepers and share the rest here in my next sizable thread. But I might do some quick, small fun threads of god knows what between now and then, as I am having fun coming up with mini themes from within this sizable collection, and the romance books are going to take some time as comps will be tough to come by.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I'm tired and surrounded by new-to-me stacks of everything from pre-code romance to Secret Squirrel #1 to photo covers to Marvel and DC silver, so I'll say goodnight.

Meantime, this thread is laden with keys and oddities; there's price cuts, there's freebies unclaimed, and PM's are welcome. Thanks for looking! (thumbsu

16 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Creepy #2 (VG/FN).

Savage Tales #4 VG/slightly Finer than #2 due to lack of back cover schmutz.

Savage Tales #10 FN+

Web of Horror #3 (last ish) Copy B -- Fine. 1st published Wrightson cover.

:takeit: per PM.

^^ Thank you Steve! :headbang:

All, I will update the remaining Creepy #1 with a new price in a bit (1&2 had been offered as a set).

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, Readcomix said:

:news: Freebie Alert! :news:

Buy anything from Page 1 of this thread and claim this for free -- Dracula Lives #1 in Good. Lower spine split, wrinkling, staining but complete, readable, attached at top two staples.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Claim please. Thank you!

Lot Options:

Nightmare #'s 4,7,8, annual 2 (see page 5 for conditions/pix) - $10 for the lot

Psycho #'s 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 13, 17, 21 (page 6) - $25 lot

Bizarre Adventures 25,27,28 (page 6) - $10

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction #1,2 (page 7) - $12 lot

UK mags lot -- Planet of the Apes 55, Warrior 26 - $8 lot

Please note, the Psycho and Nightmare lots include low-grade freebies from those titles from the earlier listings; please look back. Everything above is listed individually; just offering some lot deals for those who do not like to negotiate. Lot pricing does not include shipping.

Back later with two new books offered as 1 lot...

Edited by Readcomix

Don't know how I missed these... Planet of the Apes #1 and #2...#1 is Fine; the little nick top of front cover is the worst of it, aside from general wear. Flat, clean, bright. The #2 would be as nice or better but for the paper loss, upper right front cover, so I'm calling that one a VG. Take the pair for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg