• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing Today! -- Magazines -- Creepy #1, Heavy Metal #1 still available! Planet of the Apes #1&2 added!
1 1

169 posts in this topic

Okay, boards seem quiet for a Thursday night so I will shoot more for subsequent nights. Still plan a lot of cool and esoteric stuff to go -- Lots of Skywald Psycho, Don Martin, Bizarre Adventures, Thunder Bunny from WaRP Graphics, a Savage Tales lot, Crazy, Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction, Warriors of the Shadow Realm, a couple UK mags, some Eerie Publications horror mags, even a Man's Life and a lurid issue of Real Confessions. Stay tuned, something for everyone, thanks to all  buyers, lookers and krappers (thumbsu

PM's always welcome too!

The one thing you will NOT see in this thread is any of the Warren issues of the Spirit -- I have a mag box full of all sorts of Spirit books -- near-full Warren and Kitchen Sink runs, newspaper section 1970's reprints, the SA Harvey #1, the early bronze comics, several hardcovers, etc -- so the Warrens will be part of an all-Spirit thread at some point.

More tonight, probably the Skywald Psychos and a couple curveball odds and ends. 

Please DO NOT hesitate to PM; I am in everything must go mode with these as I have made a large purchase recently. I think I'm priced reasonably but at the same time I am open to reasonably aggressive offers, especially if you're stacking, as I understand shipping tallies fast at mag weight. Thanks all!

10 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Savage Tales #1 (2nd series) VF/NM 1st the Nam in comics. $5

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Savage Tales lot of 7 of the first 8 issues - grades range from about 7.5-9.2; note côlor loss on #3, that's about the worst of it. Issues #1,2,3,4,5,7,8. Take the lot for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: