• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Gaggle of Stuff!!! GA, PRE-CODE and SA.
6 6

377 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez

Time for another sales thread.  Should be a long one, probably a couple of hundred books maybe more.  This will start officially at 3:00pm PST.  First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM No HOS. Add $5.00 for Shipping, $10 for CGC. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders are fine as well.  Returns are accepted if unhappy wit the books(s).  Thanks for looking.  

Starting off with one book.

Please, please, please don't email me ahead of time for a list, putting my head down right now to get these pics ready.:foryou:

Jeff

Edited by cmcfan

Hey brother!! Just so it doesn’t get get yanked I’m fairly certain we aren’t allowed to ask for friends and family at least in the post  :foryou:

On with the show from a boardie who has a plethora of awesome books!!

Just now, gino2paulus2 said:

Hey brother!! Just so it doesn’t get get yanked I’m fairly certain we aren’t allowed to ask for friends and family at least in the post  :foryou:

On with the show from a boardie who has a plethora of awesome books!!

Oh, thanks for the heads up.  I'll remove it and put first born instead. :bigsmile:  Good to hear from you bro.