• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what is this? anybody know? or care?

7 posts in this topic

Marvel is re-launching its "Epic" line of books so they can publish creator-owned (or at least partially-owned) material and stories outside of the Marvel Universe. Millar was supposed to write the first title, and I guess this is it.

Between "Epic" and "Tsunami", Marvel will be expanding the number of titles it publishes to what I think is an unsustainably high level - just look at all the $#@& that's coming out in June. Who's going to buy all this stuff? I have to believe that there will be cancellations galore in the next 12-18 months.

Gene

Had not heard about this as I don't really keep up with the new stuff. But i do remember the 1st Epic stuff - Uhgg! Does any of that stuff have any value these days? Were there really any great accomplishments? Just what comics need - another bunch of high cover price junk. I am sure they will be about $3 per book. Maybe Marvel is back to flooding the market to get store owners to spend all their money ordering Marvel junk to squeeze out the competition. we can only hope for major crossovers etc and lots of sparkly covers!

we can only hope for major crossovers etc and lots of sparkly covers

Yeah! That would be great! I've been waiting for a follow-up to the "Inferno" storyline for years!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Chris

Seriously....they could have russled up better models. At first glance I thought they were the Olsen Twins. tongue.gif