• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Fashion PB and J on Ebay, new listings/auctions

1 post in this topic

So after some idle time, I have returned to my Ebay selling. I was previously co owner for a few years of "jerseys finest comics" which is still run by my old partner and good friend Anthony Mazza. But now have begun my newest project with my new partner (and wife of 10 years) called "Old Fashion PB and J". I would ask that you add me to your favorite sellers as I have been very active over the past 6 months now adding new books constantly and am now starting my first round of auctions. Please give me any feedback you may have, and I look forward to doing business with you all.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/oldfashionpbandj

As always, thank you for the support. The CGC board members have been very good to Jess and I for many years and I would like people to know who they are dealing with when they buy from us.

Pat-