• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The RIP Thread: Comics that disintegrate as you read them
1 1

10 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

That is a great comic . I have a nice 9.4ish copy you cant have.....:baiting:

I'll stalk you at Terry's next Yorba Linda con and it will be mine. Speaking of Terry, I bought some BA Xmen from him at a paperback show yesterday in Los Angeles and told him thanks for all his hard work putting the Yorba Linda show together. He's always (understandably) swamped at the that show and tough to pull him aside and say thanks. Very nice guy!

Edited by NoMan

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I'll stalk you at Terry's next Yorba Linda con and it will be mine. Speaking of Terry, I bought some BA Xmen from him at a paperback show yesterday in Los Angeles and told him thanks for all his hard work putting the Yorba Linda show together. He's always (understandably) swamped at the that show and tough to pull him aside and say thanks. Very nice guy!

well we have to get together at the next Yorba Linda show. This last time I wasnt able to go because I had to bury my nephew. Jon Paul Steuer, you may have heard of him.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

He died from an abusive lifestyle.

Very sorry to hear that Oakman no one knows what goes on in the mind of a troubled individual doctors may claim to know but in my opinion it's still a mystery, God rest his soul. 

Edited by tv horror

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

My nephew was an actor who played in Star Trek, Ghoolies etc. 

He died from an abusive lifestyle.

:frown: