• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 48 - VG - 1st Surfer! SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Does not get much hotter then the 1 book up for sale today.  1st Silver Surfer!  Rumors are swirling about him showing up in Infinity War which is making this book hard to find since everyone is holding.  Not me!  I've been selling on the boards on and off for over a decade so purchase with confidence.

I prefer Paypal for this purchase but we can work out other options if you really need to pay via MO or check.  Refunds accepted within a couple weeks of you receiving the book unless I miss something like restoration.  No probation or HOS member can ever buy from me.  First Take It based on time stamp gets the book either in the thread or via PM.  Negotiations are not an I'll Take It.

Shipping is included in the cost with the US and International buyers will have a surcharge equal to actual shipping cost (Via Priority) minus $7. 

Any questions about the book send me a PM and I'll be happy to answer as quick as possible.  I will not be able to ship the book between 3/24 and 3/31 so if we can get everything squared away before then I'll ship it this week and if not I'll ship afterwards.

Edited by 1Cool

Fantastic Four 48 - $450 shipped

I'm grading it a VG but with the fantastic eye appeal and nice spine it may be a tad higher.  Biggest issues are the back corner water stain and the finger print smudge on the right side of the front cover.  Off-white pages and no restoration detected and pages add up without any cut out coupons.  Very nice looking copy I'm sure you will agree.

Fantastic Four 48 front.jpg

Fantastic Four 48 back.jpg

46 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Fantastic Four 48 - $450 shipped

I'm grading it a VG but with the fantastic eye appeal and nice spine it may be a tad higher.  Biggest issues are the back corner water stain and the finger print smudge on the right side of the front cover.  Off-white pages and no restoration detected and pages add up without any cut out coupons.  Very nice looking copy I'm sure you will agree.

Fantastic Four 48 front.jpg

Fantastic Four 48 back.jpg

:takeit: