• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 13

125 posts in this topic

*** Everyone is ignoring this user ***

What did you say? grin.gif

I'm late...

The following guessed 9.6 and receive 2 POINTS

1 Burntboy

2 Redhook

3 DiceX

4 Sal

5 Hobbes

6 Zipper68

7 AlexH

8 Aces

9 DNAgent

10 FFB

11 OctoberFire

12 Verygoodplus

13 Ericc123

14 RustyStaple

15 R1970d

But the more things change the more they remaim the same.

Seriously, if it bothers you people so much, then put me on ignore. It won't hurt my feelings. It'll help all of us ... Those you love to troll me will not have to waste the energy of replying to my posts, and I won't have to waste my time reading the ridiculous replies. thumbsup2.gif

Seriously, if it bothers you people so much, then put me on ignore. It won't hurt my feelings. It'll help all of us ... Those you love to troll me will not have to waste the energy of replying to my posts, and I won't have to waste my time reading the ridiculous replies. thumbsup2.gif

Wanna tissue? yeahok.gif

Jim

Wanna tissue? yeahok.gif

Jim

screwy.gif