• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Metal, Spider-Man, NYX, Misc *35% off single comics*

69 posts in this topic

and upon discovering that scanning my Dark Knight Metal books isn't going to work, and that I'll have to photograph them, that's it for now. I've got a stack of Metal foil cover stuff I'll be posting up probably tomorrow including Batman who Laughs, Red Death, etc.  thanks for looking!

Dark Knights Metal foil first prints lot:

Metal #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

Hawkman Found, Batman the Drowned, Batman the Merciless (x2), Dark Knights Rising the Wild Hunt, Batman Who Laughs (x2), Batman Lost, Batman the Red Death, Batman the Devastator

Fifteen books total.

All NM or better (I haven't even read these yet :( ) except Metal #1 which has some creasing in the top left of the front cover. The Red Death has a tiny corner bend on the back cover.

$100 for the lot

IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2416.JPG

IMG_2417.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

Edited by speedcake

Last call on this thread.  All single comics are now 35% off the listed price. The Dark Knight's Metal lot now includes #6 for the same $100 price. If you would like individual prices for any of the Dark Knight's books, just PM me. I am willing to break the lot up.  I'll be closing the thread in the morning. Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far!