• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gem City Comic Con March 24-25 Dayton OH
1 1

4 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Here’s the link: 

http://gemcitycomiccon.com/ 

Always a fun show that’s ran by great guys!  Has a ton of material from all eras.  

If anyone wants to meet up for a few minutes and say hello, I’ll be there Saturday morning.

I had planned on going, but now the wife is ill and apparently there's going to be snow (I live about 2 1/2 hrs away in Louisville)? So we shall see. If I end up making the trip, I'll shoot ya a message. Regardless, have fun!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

I had planned on going, but now the wife is ill and apparently there's going to be snow (I live about 2 1/2 hrs away in Louisville)? So we shall see. If I end up making the trip, I'll shoot ya a message. Regardless, have fun!

That’s crazy!  Snow?  I hope the missus feels better.

18 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

That’s crazy!  Snow?  I hope the missus feels better.

Yeah, apparently there's a good chance that either Cinci or Dayton are going to get hammered with snow tomorrow. Not sure what time, but either way I'd be heading through Cinci, there and back, so I don't want to get stuck. The wife is already feeling better (thanks!) so my decision will probably hinge on what the forecast looks like in the morning. Be careful out there!