• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICE DROP, WWBN32, Superman 53, Lois Lane #70 signed by Julie Newmar!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. Unless I've noted otherwise (free shipping) on an individual book, US Shipping will be $7.50 for raw books, $13.00 for slabs. $1.00 per additional comic purchased. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  No returns on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Starting with just three books, but I'm going through some things trying to get organized and will likely add more down the road, and an even bigger amount of modern stuff. Trying to fund something else right now, so moving these at what I feel should be attractive prices that will cause them to sell quick. 
Edited by TheDynasty

Superman 53 SOLD

Spoiler

$400 delivered

Classic Issue, priced significantly lower than you'll find elsewhere, I'm sure. A 3.5 sold for $494, and that seemed low, a 1.8 graded by another company sold for $345. 

SvnG7Ma.jpgpEYv8RT.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty
Price Drop

Werewolf by Night 32 $400 delivered 
See small water spot on back cover, also a couple fingerprints. Water is very very feint and does not go through to pages. Crease that doesn't break color that goes through the entire book, I think you can see it pretty clearly in the pictures I've uploaded. Overall a book that presents okay, but would see a major upgrade from a press/clean. Taking a decent loss on this one, paid quite a bit more right here on the boards. 

YBIlWGC.jpgYsc6Rap.jpgBgPLxtE.jpgn1Z9HSf.jpgKYhLUNz.jpg6RoJcFh.jpgucAl6Ei.jpgggfaYaP.jpgDSaXo37.jpgP3QWKAY.jpgB7H7j9J.jpgOrAJXfJ.jpgt9SaUEj.jpgzyL8y3J.jpgRTw6acK.jpgZLyzqy1.jpg
Edited by TheDynasty
Price Drop

Lois Lane #70 Signed by Julie Newmar $350
First Silver Age Appearance of Catwoman, but more importantly signed by Julie Newmar! The appearance was at a Batman Night for a local baseball team so unfortunately I couldn't Signature Series this if I'd wanted too. Will also throw in signed photo that they provided for paying the autograph fee. 

dp5uF7v.jpgbmefYgX.jpgrsXtaYT.jpgp7Gnnh2.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty
Price Drop

2 hours ago, TheDynasty said:
Lois Lane #70 Signed by Julie Newmar $400
First Silver Age Appearance of Catwoman, but more importantly signed by Julie Newmar! The appearance was at a Batman Night for a local baseball team so unfortunately I couldn't Signature Series this if I'd wanted too. Will also throw in signed photo that they provided for paying the autograph fee. 

dp5uF7v.jpgbmefYgX.jpgrsXtaYT.jpgp7Gnnh2.jpg

Met her once. A real sweetie.

On 3/24/2018 at 8:17 AM, TheDynasty said:

Superman 53 $400 delivered

Classic Issue, priced significantly lower than you'll find elsewhere, I'm sure. A 3.5 sold for $494, and that seemed low, a 1.8 graded by another company sold for $345. 

SvnG7Ma.jpgpEYv8RT.jpg

:takeit: