• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

67 posts in this topic

* This thread is now closed *

Welcome,

This thread is going to be primarily Indie books with the exception of a couple DC and celebrity signed books.

It will range from $1 all the way up to $1000+,  so it's going to be a bit all over the place.

I'm going to start with a few random raw books for a buck and work my way up to the graded books so please be patient.

Please note that any book that has multiple copies available I only am using the scans from the lowest grade copy available yet the cost will be the same.

But first, The Rules...

1) First :takeit: either in thread or PM wins by time stamp.

2) Sales limited to the continental US only.

3) Only PayPal accepted. I do not ask for additional fees to cover PayPal.

4) Return policy: Any book may be returned within 10 days of receiving it. Return shipping is on the buyer.

5) Probation club members or HOS's are not allowed to purchase in this thread.

6) Payment to be made within one week of agreed upon sale unless other arrangements have been made via PM. 

7) Shipping fees will be the exact cost,  I use USPS Flat Rate shipping so it will typically range from $6.70  - $13.60 depending whether its a few raw books or a few slabs. 

8) All orders will securely shipped within 24 hours upon receiving payment through USPS Priority Mail.

9) Any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for checking out my sale,

Kelly

Edited by IntoAnother