• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawaii Comic and Toy Expo-May 6
2 2

9 posts in this topic

The Hawaii Comic and Toy Expo is a one day collectible show in Honolulu, Hawaii. This is a show for collector's by collectors featuring vintage comic books, toys and fun!  The show features over 50 dealers in comics and toys!

Our special guest this year is Marvel/Dark Horse artist and Inker Randy Emberlin!

Time: 8am to 4pm

Admission: $3

http://www.hawaiicomictoyexpo.com

Hawaii Comic & Toy Expo-Flyer_1up.color_72dpi.jpg

Edited by loboagain

This is our version of Terry's Cal Con. So if you need an excuse to visit us here on the island come on down. I will be one of the sellers and will be giving away books to school age kids. 

Only a few more days before the Hawaii Comic and Toy Expo! This is the collector show for collectors by collectors!  Don't miss it.  Will post some pictures from the show after it done.  Special guests are Marvel/Dark Horse Artist and Inker Randy Emberlin and Marvel Artist and Inker Walden Wong!

Edited by loboagain

Thanks Loboagain for putting on this show. I really appreciate the spot that you gave me. My boxes (except for the 3 for $1 ones) were well picked over. I came home with 5 less boxes of books. I had to give two guys the empty boxes for the amount of stuff that they bought. I didn't even have time to check out the rest of the room. I will be meeting up with a buyer that is buying several key books (slabs and raws) tonight that will exceed my total haul for the show. 

Edited by OahuApp