• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APRIL TAX SALE ...CLOSED
1 1

228 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS VOLUME 1 ......................................................................................................................................................$ 75 ......Still in shrink wrap, but barely. My friend's transmission pooped the bed, so he asked me to sell a few things for him....

6Da0wzW.jpg

4DWk4YH.jpg

:takeit:

SHOWCASE 72 .......................................8.0+.......................................OW..............................................$ 30 :news: SOLD Whine49er

.....Slight stacking wave, should press to 9.0+

flMpeQ6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TEEN AGE ROMANCES 5 ...........................................3.0..........................................................OW......................................................$ 125 ....Scarce. Matt Baker art

0e74Wxx.jpg

SWEETHEARTS 119 ................................................5.0+ ..............................................................OW/W....................................................$ 975 :news: SOLD 143ksk

...Several small chips out back cover

nZ9mpwP.jpg

4A8l9FP.jpg

SWEETHEARTS 119b0002.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

RIFLEMAN 10 ...................................................................5.5/6.0..................................................................OW...................................................$ 250

BPxdOO1.jpg

take

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

INCREDIBLE SCIENCE FICTION 33 ............................................4.0...................................................OW.................................................$ 75 ...Piece out right edge, fairly nice o/w..... classic Wood cover

p0QDvRp.jpg

Take it

Ike

13 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SHOWCASE 72 .......................................8.0+.......................................OW.............................................................$ 30 .....Slight stacking wave, should press to 9.0+

flMpeQ6.jpg

Take it

Ike

GHOST RIDER 3 .........................................8.5/9.0 ..........................................................OW.................................................$ 1100

Sffaajr.jpg

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

found it https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/426555-miscellaneous-gsb-5-beaters-to-high-grade-peds/?tab=comments#comment-10094901

I think it was my first clink purchase - I told my wife I was going to go big on it, and I did (for me) but I got it for about $200 under what I bid.

Someone offered me $1400 for the MH via pm - I probably should have taken it. 

Thanks!  I sent a PM to the seller to see if it was still available. 

Yeah, that's way more than I would be looking to pay for a fish to the face.  Do you have the crime doesnt pay with the fish being thrown?

TIM HOLT 17 .............................................................8.5...........................................................OW............................................$ 900 ......A press would help this book

PSmRY5D.jpg