• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: COMICWORM Under Fire!

59 posts in this topic

Okay everybody! I have a thick skin-you have to in order to post on this forums, due to diffent opinions, ideas, etc. So here is your chance to take a shot at me-I promise I will read and even respond to anything you guys want to say-just keep it somewhat civil. I do expect name calling, flaming, and the like, and of course, the occasional question. Go to it guys-I'm all ears....

Its best we get this out in the open now-that way I can post in other threads without being attacked constantly

here we go.....

comicworm,

Nothing personal against you, since you seem like a nice guy.

My only suggestion would be try and be a little less conspicuous as a new member. You seem to go out of your way to try and grab people's attention with your posts. Trust me, 95% of the posts I make on these boards don't even get a response. Whether or not people read or respond is up to them. However, I won't repeat the same thing over and over again until someone says something to shut me up. You should just make your point and move on. Plus, starting new threads for the sake of starting new threads as a newbie will typically get you flamed on these boards. Just a little friendly advice. Otherwise, I have absloutely no problems with you.

really, nobody cares.

i just hope for the sake of the people around you that you aren't as anal in your personal life, or even professional life, as with slabbed comics.

unless maybe you're a brain surgeon or something.

really, nobody cares.

i just hope for the sake of the people around you that you aren't as anal in your personal life, or even professional life, as with slabbed comics.

I am not a brain surgeon, but I am anal....

sorry to say....

really, nobody cares.

sorry to say....

You're an Anal Surgeon???... crazy.gif

really, nobody cares.

sorry to say....

You're an Anal Surgeon???... crazy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

comicworm,

Nothing personal against you, since you seem like a nice guy.

My only suggestion would be try and be a little less conspicuous as a new member. You seem to go out of your way to try and grab people's attention with your posts. Trust me, 95% of the posts I make on these boards don't even get a response. Whether or not people read or respond is up to them. However, I won't repeat the same thing over and over again until someone says something to shut me up. You should just make your point and move on. Plus, starting new threads for the sake of starting new threads as a newbie will typically get you flamed on these boards. Just a little friendly advice. Otherwise, I have absloutely no problems with you.

In one sentence- Comicworm, think before you type thumbsup2.gif

I'll cut through all of this and ask the most important question asked all day.

Why don't you have an avatar of a worm nibbling through a comic book? frown.gif

Here----> comicbookworm.jpg

Good luck. Mica wink.gif