• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

price variant and more

7 posts in this topic

Sure: "Will ship priority on request for additional fee."

FYI, single books go out first class boxed delivery because the $3 just about covers postage/delivery confirm/cost of box/packing materials. More than one or two books (depending on what they weigh) is when I would ship media (boxed delivery) because I get into the priority mail threshhold and I'd start to lose too much money at $3.

What I have that you want, that's another story...hmmm, what could it be that I have up that the donut doesn't have already in 9.4+ in his own collection????

What I have that you want, that's another story...hmmm, what could it be that I have up that the donut doesn't have already in 9.4+ in his own collection????

I think you are way off track.... it's probably this that Donut is asking about... gossip.gif I hear "his face is not ready for summer yet and he's been having a hard time getting that summer glow" gossip.gif

you'd be surprised how well the cosmetics sell -- and it's usually men buying them. i have a theory about this that i won't divulge here.

please keep in mind that my wife runs the ebay business, so it ain't just comics.

i also have up the rare first appearance of the waltons (the book), which on the fancy book collectors sites sells for like $300-$400, but I don't seem to be able to get much for at all. maybe it's because i'm not a fancy (real) book seller and those collectors get turned off when they see all the comics and cosmetics.